Our Training and Support Sets Us Apart
If you want to invest in a restoration franchise, do it with one that has your back
Owning a restoration franchise that deals with property owners in a crisis, as well as insurance companies, who demand a high level of documentation and communication to issue payment, requires a very special person.
Delta Restoration Services franchise owners excel at both. While empathy cannot be taught, our franchise owners are united in our mission to deliver on our tagline – Peace of mind … during uncertain times.® By leading with compassion, and providing a level of service that prioritizes the property owner’s needs, our franchise owners succeed at building trust with the people they help and with their communities at large.
“People don’t go through this everyday,” says Jeff Cohen, Vice President of Operations with Delta Restoration Services. “Our number priority is to take care of the property owner through a very traumatic time. Because we do full restoration, from soup to nuts, we can make a property look like new again. Our top-performing franchise owners are outgoing, involved in their local community, and are committed to doing work with integrity. A restoration brand has to build trust to become successful, and we emphasize that aspect throughout our company culture.”
We’re Committed to Providing Training & Support that the Rest of the Industry Cannot Deliver On
Our emphasis on providing comprehensive solutions doesn’t stop at the service that we provide to property owners – it also applies to our training and support platform.
Because we know that the majority of entrepreneurs who join our franchise family have little to zero experience in the full service insurance restoration industry, and may have never owned a business before, we developed a rigorous training platform that is designed to help you thrive as a business owner.
This is how we do it:
- Eight week course that takes place in the comfort of your own home.
- Create a business and marketing plan
- Set up your facility for launch
- File business license and get insurance
- Build pro forma and budget
- One week course held at our corporate HQ
- Learn best practices for mitigation reconstruction, operations, estimating, marketing, and accounting
- Learn how to operate our proprietary DMS software (see below for further details)
- On-the-job training at actual job sites supervised by corporate team members
- We fly out to your location to get you ready to launch your business
- Minimum of two days in the field with you to help you market to local referral sources
- Dry run with your equipment on a real job to ensure everything is operational
- Review of your systems and guidelines
- Launching your marketing plan
- Grand Opening launch if desired
Ongoing support means we’re only a phone call away
We know that owning a successful business requires far more than the best training in the industry. If you’re going to thrive, you’re going to need access to industry professionals when questions arise. You’re going to need ongoing coaching to ensure that your business is meeting its goals and continues to grow.
This is how we empower you on an ongoing basis:
Franchise Business Coach: You will be assigned your own Franchise Business Coach. Our coaches have experience in running a Delta Services Franchise and are extremely knowledgeable about the industry. You will have weekly meetings with your coach for the first six months, and they will be an ongoing resource to you as you continue to grow your business.
Home Office Support: When you need answers, our corporate team will be there to answer them. Every question about your business, from marketing to estimating to accounting, can be answered by a team. We also provide bi-weekly training calls, and we will work with your coach to ensure you have everything you need.
Flood House: We have an IICRC ASD Flood House to help our franchise owners become the experts that property owners depend on. This 1,500 sq. ft. home is fully furnished to provide a real world scenario and allow our franchisees and their employees to dry out the house utilizing industry best practice. This will be used for all of our training for all franchise owners and employees at no cost.
Marketing support puts you on the cutting edge
Marketing can be one of the most challenging aspects of getting a business off the ground – especially if you don’t have any experience. Delta Restoration Services has a comprehensive approach to marketing that will make it easy for you to gain market share, and drum up business from our three major channels:
- Program & Insurance Carrier Work – TPAs, Carriers
- Open Market – Insurance agents, property managers and plumbers
- Online marketing – SEO-optimized website, PPC adwords campaign and listing & optimization across 40+ directories
Ready to bring Delta to your community?
If you’re ready to own a Delta Restoration Services franchise, simply fill out a form on this site and begin a conversation. We can’t wait to learn more about you!